There are so many brands offering engine additives, and some brands even are known to all. Even though, we still find it is a great problem to choose one we can get satisfied with.
But no more worry needed any longer. In order to help you with your decision making, we have tried many efforts to collect the best reviewed engine additives for you to choose from.
With all my heart, I hope you find what you want here.
Best budget Engine Additives
Restore Engine Restorer and Lubricant is a high performance oil additive that increases compression in older high-mileage engines. The unique CSL formula fills worn areas of the cylinder walls to reduce blow-by and restore compression to near original levels.
- “Keep in mind that i did clean my engine really good inside and out before using this product to get the best results.” – David Ogden
- “Also, it quieted the noisy lifters and made the engine much easier to turn over on very cold mornings.” – Heather L. Parisi
- “I will be using this in every car, at every oil change!” – MadMike
Tufoil Engine Lubricant is Guinness Book of World Records certified as The World’s Most Efficient Lubricant. Slipperier than Teflon to make engines start easier, run cleaner, faster, and longer.
- “The combination is excellent for start up, smooth idle, quick acceleration, reduced engine wear, and greatly improved gas mileage.” – Allen B. Walker
- “Tufoil is now included with every oil change I do.” – Todd Carter
- “New engine is now 22 years old and runs like new with no repairs.” – F. mccall
Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines.
- “From all my experience using Lucas products I have to say its the best way to go when dealing with special needs for your automotive problems.” – alan
- “Put 2 qrts of the Castrol first then 1/2 of the Lucas EOSL.” – ZARDOZ
- “I am hoping I do however get my money back for this product.” – uberloco
Motor Oil Additive – Liqui Moly MOS2 Anti-Friction (300 ml. Can)
Forms high load-bearing film of lubricant on all friction surfaces.
Recently made by LIQUI MOLY, not been lying around.
- “It seems to rev easier and more freely, and I have noticed my mpg creeping up slightly.” – John R. Keller
- “I would definitely recommend this for any high performance engine, and plan on using it on all my vehicles from now on.” – Superfry
- “The other proven friction modifier is molybdenum, and this product is full of Moly.” – hippy
Lubegard Bio-Tech Engine Oil Protectant has been specifically formulated to minimize friction and wear and keep the engine oil cooler in today’s more complicated engines.
- “So far I have yet to see a Lubricant perform (overall) like lubegard “bio engine”.” – Jordan Xaviers
- “Honestly without an oil analysis it’s hard to tell what’s happening within the engine.” – MisterClean
- “The noise has not returned – engine protection at its finest, Thank you Lubegard techs!” – Jerry L. Murray
Never before has the proper oil additive package been so instrumental in protecting todays high performance diesel engines. With the EPA mandating the removal of key lubricating components such as Zinc, Sulfur and many more from today’s diesel fuel and engine oils the consumer has been left with only one choice for complete protection.
- “This has helped greatly on cold weather starting!” – Don
- “If you have a Ford diesel with crappy injector problems than I would definately try this product before wasting money, it definately worked for me!” – Henry Zimmerman
- “So the longer it runs in the engine, it just keeps cleaning.” – C Raff
41306032 – this product will not be produced past December of this year.
- “I’ve used Slick-50 in my engines, ever since.” – charles b morris
- “No damage to the engine, NONE.” – A. Spees
- “I have never experienced clogged oil filters and the like.” – Machineman
Gold Eagle NO LEAK Engine Oil Treatment stops and prevents engine oil leaks. The formula is safe and compatible with all engine oils and is recommended for rear main seal repairs.
ZDDPlus is an oil supplement that contains very high concentrations of the well-known additive ZDDP (Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate), which has been the primary EP (extreme pressure) ingredient in all quality motor oils for over 70 years.
Protects camshaft lifters and valve train during break-in period of motor. Excellent for flat tappet camshafts during break-in or as an additive to any motor oil to prevent premature wear.
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Thanks so much!